Kingdom Bloggers is a place for Christian Bloggers!
The internet NEEDS more Jesus! In a time when it seems (according to the news and mainstream media) that people are moving away from the church and Christian values, SEO tells a completely different story. One day I was doing some research to help a fellow (Christian) blogger with writing a post on a faith-based topic and I was completely amazed at the results. Contrary to popular belief, people ARE searching for God – but they are asking Google for the answers.
People are searching (in the millions) for answers to questions that traditionally are taboo subjects in the church.
- Am I going to hell because I'm gay?
- Does God hate me for cheating on my spouse?
- I had an abortion. Does that mean I can't go to Heaven?
And other topics such as:
- How to start praying
- Is God real?
- Why does God allow suffering?
In addition to these (and other) pointed questions, people search daily for things like
- Bible Studies
- topics on Christian parenting
- how to read the Bible
- topics for youth ministry
- Christian Youtube channels to follow
- Christians on SnapChat
- and much more!
A Little About Me
First, and foremost, Kingdom Bloggers is NOT about me, LeeAnn Fox. I'm simply a vessel of knowledge to help you by sharing Christian blogging tips so you can reach more people with His message.
As I got deeper into my own blogging journey (I teach new bloggers how to blog), it occurred to me devil is using the internet as his personal playground! He knows that Christian bloggers aren't savvy to the ways of SEO – they write from their hearts with a little prompting from God. The devil knows our society has become addicted to the internet and our lives are dictated by it. So many people across the planet have opted for “virtual” lives – shying away from the church and real human relationships. We live on the internet! The enemy knows that most Christian writers/bloggers/content creators don't fully understand the inner workings of SEO and how to get their content found by the people searching for God online.
I decided to put my other site aside and focus everything on creating Kingdom Bloggers so I can teach Christian writers how to fill the internet with God's love and reach those who may not be saved. Our world is in chaos and the devil knows we are lacking in many areas – and that's where he tries to make a home for himself. Not if I can help it! I like to think of it as creating a tribe of Internet Ninjas for Jesus – taking over the online world so that Jesus can be found in every corner! (
Kingdom Bloggers was created for two purposes:
- To teach Christian bloggers and faith content writers how to optimize their blogs for organic search traffic so others will find their content online so they can share the message of Jesus with those (literally around the world) who are searching for Him.
- As a platform for Christian bloggers to showcase their content to the world and to showcase their products/services so Christians around the world can support these online ministries by purchasing their products.
I guess you could call Kingdom Bloggers a Worldwise Christian Ministry – a collaboration of many Christian bloggers from around the world! You will find content on a variety of Christian/faith topics including
- Christian parenting and marriage
- Bible Studies and Devotionals
- Christian women and purity
- other general faith-related topics
Be sure to join our mailing list (at the top of this page) so you never miss a new post from these amazing writers of God!
You can also follow us on your favorite social media channel!