Monetizing a Christian blog is a great way to earn a little extra money. For some, it can be a sole source of income if done correctly. Here are some top affiliate programs for Christian bloggers in any niche.
BE SURE TO PIN ME FOR LATER!
This post may contain affiliate links. You can read my full affiliate disclosure here.
Top Affiliate Programs for Christian Bloggers
Many Christian bloggers get stuck in choosing the types of affiliate programs to join. Having a Christian blog doesn't mean you are confined to just joining exclusively “faith” affiliate programs. Of course, you will want to offer Christian products such as Bibles, Bible Studies, Christian books, etc., but you can (and should) venture beyond the exclusively “Christian” types of products to the things your overall audience would need or want. A Christian parenting blog, for example, can recommend general products for kids.
Regardless of the types of products you wish to recommend or promote, it is important that you understand the role SEO plays in the overall success of your affiliate links. You must first write content that readers are looking for in Google searches. You also need to be intentional with how you are using your affiliate links. Don't just randomly add them to blog posts just to have them there.
Affiliate Programs for Christian Bloggers – General
There are a variety of high-converting affiliate programs by companies that are well-known to most readers. These aren't “Christian-centric” but instead, offer a variety of products that might resonate with your audience.
- Erin Condren – offers a wide selection of personal planners and planner accessories. These convert really well for most Christian bloggers because most women do use planners.
- Ultimate Bundles – offers seasonal bundles of different products that appeal to most Christian blog audiences. The bundles are only offered 1-2 times per year and they provide you with all the marketing materials you need to promote them.
- Target – offers a variety of general products (perfect for parenting and other niches) and books.
Affiliate Programs for Christian Bloggers – Craft & DIY
Craft affiliate programs tend to convert well because they offer products for things like Bible journaling and simply DIY products (mom-bloggers). I use these on both of my websites (and Pinterest) and these continually convert to sales every month. When you click on any of these, if they don't automatically direct to the affiliate signup page, scroll to the bottom of the page and you'll see “affiliates” in the footer section.
Affiliate Programs for Christian Bloggers – Faith
There are several really great Christian affiliate programs to join. These offer a variety of products from Christian-inspired home decor to books to Bibles.
- DaySpring – DaySpring offers a wide selection of Bibles, Bible Journaling supplies, planners and other great products.
- Cultivate What Matters – offers a beautiful selection of faith-inspired planners and journals.
- The Faithful Merchant – beautiful faith-inspired jewelry and clothing.
- Answers in Genesis – Educational material and books.
Affiliate Programs from Other Bloggers
These are other Christian bloggers who offer an affiliate program for their amazing Bible study tools and resources.
Affiliate Programs for Christian Bloggers – Amazon
Amazon is typically one of the first programs most Christian bloggers will join. If you haven't yet joined them, I recommend you hold off until you've figured out how to properly SEO your content. If you didn't know, you must make 3 qualified sales within the first 180 days or they kick you out of the program. As a new blogger, this can be a challenge. But if you have somewhat mastered the art of SEO and are already seeing organic traffic to your blog posts, then you can and should join the Amazon program because they are one of the most well-known places to shop and offer free shipping (with Prime).
** You can find more affiliate programs to join on our sister site Girl Bosses Rock.
Be sure to also read: