Do you believe that God will provide all your needs?
Or, do you struggle with doubts throughout your daily life that God is really providing all of your needs? Do you seem to worry that your situation will get worse, and not better?
It’s all in our heads and in our hearts that we wonder if God is really here for us. Yet, we forget that we can’t let Satan get a hold of our thoughts and feelings.
Instead, we must prepare for battle with evil and always remember, that God is reliable and always wins on our behalf.
We can be assured that He provides for us.
This post may contain affiliate links. Read our full disclosure here.
God Will Provide All Your Needs
What does it mean that God will provide?
Whether you want to accept it or not, God provides every single thing our entire being needs. It’s all behind the scenes – we live today only because He has allowed it.
“And my God will supply every need of yours according to his riches in glory in Christ Jesus” Philippians 4:19 NIV
Our Lord tells us that whatever is lacking in our life, He is always there to provide it!
- God will provide a way in your marriage!
- God will provide a way when you feel lost!
- God will provide a way when all hope seems lost!
- God will provide a way in your financial situation!
He is the creator of all things including our life! Therefore, we must trust in God that He ALWAYS knows what’s best for us. While we might be going through a stressful trial or struggling with an addiction, He is just a call away 24/7.
Isn’t that amazing – we can go to our Heavenly Father, Him who created us, any time of day or night, in any situation or circumstance!
And the truth is that He is always working things out for us – even when we don't see it or realize it. So many “random things” that happen aren't really random.
God provides for us in these ways if we will just receive it!
When you are feeling lost and don't know what to do, just give it to God and let Him sort it out!
If studying the Bible better is on your list of things to do this year, be sure to visit our Bible Study Resources page where you'll find everything you need to make Bible study a regular part of your daily routine.
Bible Verses About God Providing for Our Needs
While I can share with you my personal testimony that God does provide all of my needs and yours, let’s God’s word speak for itself. His precious words on paper reveal how we are to respond to difficulties in our lives with joy and happiness.
He gives us the tools we need to bear the burden we’re struggling with whether we are in despair, disappointment, or despondency.
- And God is able to bless you abundantly, so that in all things at all times, having all that you need, you will abound in every good work. 2 Corinthians 9:8 NIV
- So do not worry, saying, ‘What shall we eat?’ or ‘What shall we drink?’ or ‘What shall we wear?’ Matthew 6:31 NIV
- For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith—and this is not from yourselves, it is the gift of God—not by works, so that no one can boast. For we are God’s handiwork, created in Christ Jesus to do good works, which God prepared in advance for us to do. Ephesians 2:8-10 NIV
- No temptation has overtaken you except what is common to mankind. And God is faithful; he will not let you be tempted beyond what you can bear. But when you are tempted, he will also provide a way out so that you can endure it. 1 Corinthians 10:13 NIV
- But in keeping with his promise we are looking forward to a new heaven and a new earth, where righteousness dwells. 2 Peter 3:13 NIV
- Who provides food for the raven when its young cry out to God and wander about for lack of food? Job 38:41 NIV
- Consider the ravens: They do not sow or reap, they have no storeroom or barn; yet God feeds them. And how much more valuable you are than birds! Luke 12:24 NIV
- If you, then, though you are evil, know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more will your Father in heaven give good gifts to those who ask him! Matthew 7:11 NIV
- But the Advocate, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in my name, will teach you all things and will remind you of everything I have said to you. John 14:26 NIV
- Heaven and earth will pass away, but my words will never pass away. Luke 21:33 NIV
- Everything that lives and moves about will be food for you. Just as I gave you the green plants, I now give you everything. Genesis 9:3 NIV
- For the LORD God is a sun and shield; the LORD bestows favor and honor; no good thing does he withhold from those whose walk is blameless. Psalm 84:11 NIV
God Always Provides a Way
The Lord promises in His word that he even cares for the beasts and birds of the planet, how much more he cares for us!
So, when all hope seems lost in your situation, just cry out to God and ask Him to guide you out of it!
Stay faithful, true, and consistent in God’s Word. He won’t let you down, remember, God’s Got This! He will provide for all of your needs.
Therefore I tell you, do not worry about your life, what you will eat or drink; or about your body, what you will wear. Is not life more than food, and the body more than clothes? Look at the birds of the air; they do not sow or reap or store away in barns, and yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not much more valuable than they? Can any one of you by worrying add a single hour to your life? Matthew 25-27 NIV
Do you truly believe that God loves you so much that he sent His son to die for YOU? It’s imperative that you believe this truth.
Stay faithful to Him even when it doesn’t seem like He is there. Our perception of life is NOT like His, He is all-knowing, always everywhere, and all-powerful.