Every wished you had a sort of daily guide for your morning prayer time? Or maybe a sort of “cheat sheet” to help you focus on a particular Biblical topic as you start the day?
I love the short 3-minute devotions because they are simple and to the point as far as giving you a daily dose of Biblical inspiration! And they often are small enough to carry around in your purse or backpack to have handy throughout the day!
This post may contain affiliate links. You can read my full affiliate disclosure here.
Start Your Day with a 3-Minute Devotion
Ensure God is the focus on your morning so He will be on your mind all day!
For many people, mornings tend to be a busy and hectic time – making it hard to spend time in the Word. Sure, it would be nice to commit a full hour to Bible Study first thing in the morning, but for many people, this just isn’t feasible.
3-Minute devotionals are the perfect solution!
These short, but powerful devotions give you a short verse of Scripture to mediate on for just a minute. The are powerful and speak directly to the issues you might be facing (as a woman/mom, husband/dad, or even a teenager.
These pocket devotions are small so they can often fit in a purse, briefcase, or backpack. Aside from reading them in the morning, it helps to have them handy for any downtime during the day (waiting at a doctor’s office, etc).
3 Minute Devotions for Women
For women, the short but powerful 3-minute devotions are packed with hope and encouragement to tackle the day!
- Choose Joy – Written especially the twenty-first-century woman, this delightful devotional packs a powerful dose of comfort, encouragement, and joy into just-right-sized readings. Each one includes a verse of scripture to meditate on, a short devotional reading, and a prayer to jump-start a conversation with God.
- Too Blessed to Be Stressed – 180 uplifting readings to give a powerful dose of comfort, encouragement, humor, and inspiration to get your day started.
- 3-Minute Devotions for Women – 180 Inspirational Readings for Her Heart
- 3-Minute Devotions for Women: A Daily Devotional
- 3-Minute Devotions for Women: Morning and Evening Edition
- Choose Hope
3 Minute Devotions for Moms
Let’s be honest! Moms have the least time for themselves of any person on earth! Finding time to spend in the Word can seem near impossible with little ones needing constant attention and care.
These 3-minute devotions for moms are created to provide just the right encouragement and hope in powerfully small doses!
- 3-Minute Devotions for Moms of Little Ones – Written especially for moms of infants, toddlers, and preschoolers
- 3-Minute Prayers for Moms – Take a few moments of your day to pause, reflect, and grow your faith with these 3-minute prayers.
- A Little God Time for Mothers – Not exactly 3 minutes, but this daily devotional book encourages mothers to make time for the refreshment and renewal found in God’s presence.
3 Minute Devotions for Men
When pressure rises from the expectations of life, men need to know that they can stand strong in the power of the Lord. They need to know that they can accomplish what God has planned for their lives.
These short, yet powerful daily devotions for men will help them be prepared to tackle all the world has to throw at them!
- 3-Minute Devotions for Men – 180 Encouraging Readings
- Choose Courage – 180 brief devotions that encourage men to live a powerful, loving, self-disciplined life before God, his family, coworkers, and community.
- Stand Strong – 365 Devotions for Men by Men – Designed specifically to speak to the hearts of men, this collection of short meditations makes it easy for them to spend a few minutes with God each day.
- 3-Minute Devotions for Dads
- One Minute Alone with God for Men
- Daily Moments of Strength for Men by Men
3 Minute Devotions for Teen Girls
The 3-minute pocket devotions are created specifically to help teenage girls tackle the struggles of being a teenager.
- 3-Minute Devotions for Teen Girls
- Choose Kindness
- God Loves Me: 3-Minute Devotions for Girls on the Go
3 Minute Devotions for Teen Boys
These short devotions are geared to help young tween and teen boys apply the Bible to the struggles of the teenage years and becoming a man.
- 3-Minute Devotions for Boys – Created for pre-teen boys, these short but powerful daily devotions speak directly to the interests, needs, and dreams of “men under construction” with plenty of fun references to sports, video games, machines, and all those things you enjoy.
- 3-Minute Devotions for Guys – Short but powerful daily devotions for teenage boys.
- Walk in Faith Devotion for Teen Guys – This devotional bridges scripture with the everyday challenges of being a teenage boy, from dealing with peer pressure to dating.
Minute Devotions for Families
These short but powerful devotions are written specifically to help parents teach Biblical principles to younger children.
- 3-Minute Devotions for Families
- The Family Bible Devotional
- Indescribable – 100 Devotions About God and Science
If you are looking for other powerful Bible study resources, be sure to also check out: