Be sure that you've signed up for my weekly Blogging Tips Newsletter and get weekly blogging tips along with access to free checklists and other helpful blogging resources.
How do you get traffic to your blog as a new blogger?
There are a lot of ways to get people to your site but it is important to understand that not all traffic is created equally! You want the RIGHT people (your target audience) to get to your blog because they are truly interested in what you have to offer.
The first step to getting traffic to your Christian blog is to ensure you are writing content that satisfies a search query (and that is optimized for SEO).
You don't need to pay for ads to promote your blog because SEO is free.
And you can increase traffic to those posts, as well as older (not-so-optimized posts) by:
- Adding internal links in every post
- Updating older content for better SEO
- Creating new pins for older content
- Sharing on social media
- Including content links in digital products/optins
- 8 Creative Ways to Boost Traffic to Your Christian Blog